- The prize draw (the "Prize draw") is open to Schools, Colleges, Academies and Special Schools that have been referred to us by a client of The Education Broker and have purchased their Staff Absence Insurance from The Education Broker.
- Employees or agencies of The Education Broker or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By purchasing your Staff Absence Insurance from The Education Broker you agree to receive contact from The Education Broker (in the form of emails, post and telephone). You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every marketing email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must purchase a policy from The Education Broker and not cancel within 30 days. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Golden Ticket prize draw" in the subject line.
- Only one entry per school.
- The Education Broker accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by The Education Broker.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 30th April 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 4th May 2018.
- The winner will receive a cheque for £1,000 made out to the school, college, academy or special school.
- The Education Broker accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 11th May 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to The Education Broker by 25th May 2018 (and provide their postal address in their response), then the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Education Broker shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Education Broker shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by The Education Broker by recorded delivery.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 25th May 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Education Broker, Capita Specialist Insurance Solutions Ltd, Minton House, Woodlands, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4JT.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Education Broker retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on The Education Broker’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by The Education Broker and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by The Education Broker and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- The Education Broker accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Education Broker further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of The Education Broker for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Education Broker reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of The Education Broker in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Education Broker shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: The Education Broker, Capita Specialist Insurance Solutions Ltd, 71 Victoria Street, Westminster, London SW1H 0XA
★ We are the Preferred Supplier of NAHT and an Approved Partner of ISBL
★ We offer four different policies, each of which can provide extensive cover
★ Pre-existing illnesses and pre-planned operations can be covered
★ Cover available for chronic conditions
★ Receive our wellbeing service, free in the first year
★ 'Best Value' analysis in one step
call: 0800 7833 500